Extreme Sensor - Wireless
Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
Available in White or Brown
EXTREME SENSOR - Wireless
The Extreme Sensor is a supervised, wireless sensor that detects the opening and closing of doors, window, gates, garage doors, etc. in extreme environment. –32°F (-35.6°C) to 120°F (49°C). Developed and tested in Minnesota, US in extreme cold. Flawless RF transmission during one of the coldest weeks in Minnesota in 22 years (1/25/19-2/1/19), –32°F, with wind-chill temperatures down to –60°F! The unique design allows mounting the device outdoors with wood screws, plastic zip-ties or a combination of both. Powered by two extra long-life batteries. Available with either a white or brown enclosure, 319.5 or 345 MHz frequencies.
- Rugged design to withstand outdoor application.
- Small in size; 1/2 the size of other outdoor door and gate sensors.
- Very small footprint. Sensor:3.39"L x 1.34" W x .79" H. Magnet: 3"L x 1" W x .8" H.
- Maximum magnet gap: 1.75"
- Mounting with screws, zip-type plastic straps or use both.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- 2 extra long-life batteries.
Fences Porches Unheated Enclosed Areas
Doors Storage Areas Garages and Garage Doors
Windows Hot Tub Buildings Barns, Sheds, and Out Buildings
Gates Pool Areas and Buildings High Humidity and Wet Environment
Part Numbers and Compatibility:
RF-CMDWS-OD-319-NN 319.5 MHz: UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
RF-CMDWS-OD-345-NN 345 MHz: Honeywell®, 2GIG®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 612-567-4822 | E: Sales@MaxOutTech.com