Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
MINI DOOR / WINDOW SENSOR - Wireless
The Mini Door/Window Sensor is a supervised, wireless sensor that detects the opening and closing of doors or windows. New, high–powered Microchip delivers exceptional range; 360° with no "dead spots" or signal drop-offs. Patented design with an isolated antenna 1/8” above board and separated from batteries for superior RF performance and transmission efficiency. Substantially reduced interference from metal door and window frames. Reduced battery energy draw—lengthens the battery life.
- Signals: supervisory, tamper, and low battery.
- Dual tamper; sensor and case for added security.
- Effective with vertical or horizontal mount.
- Replaceable extra long-life batteries: 2-3VDC lithium coin-cell.
- Smaller and narrow switch package.
- Superior RF range and performance, even on steel surfaces.
Compatibility and Part Numbers: RF-CMDWS-319-NN: 319.5 MHz. UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®