Motion Detector, Wall Mounted PIR
MOTION DETECTOR, WALL MOUNTED PIR - Wireless
A motion sensor (passive-infrared or PIR) detects movement within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor’s field of view. When this
motion is detected, the sensor transmits an alarm signal to the control panel.
Use the motion sensor to protect locations where door/window sensors are impractical or not needed.
- Selectable sensitivity.
- Pet immunity.
- Signals: supervisory, tamper, and low battery.
- Dual tamper; detector and case for added security.
- Effective with wall or corner mount.
- Replaceable extra long-life battery 1-CR123 lithium.
- Superior RF range and performance.
- Compact size; 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.7 inches.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-ARPIR-319-NN: 319.5 MHz. UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
RF-ARPIR-345-NN: 345 MHz. Honeywell® and 2GIG®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 763-497-1059 | E: Info@MaxOutTech.com