TOTAL Window Sensor
TOTAL WINDOW SENSOR™ - Wireless
A window sensor is great at detecting and sending an alarm signal when a contact is opened.
......but what if entry is made through smashing the window?
The intruder is in the house - with no alarm signal!
The Wireless TOTAL Window Sensor™ provides complete intrusion protection for windows. It detects both a contact opening and window impact or breaking glass. The sensor contains a reed switch for openings and a tiny piezo detection device that detects vibrations and impact when mounted on a window frame. The detection circuit can be adjusted during installation to ensure TOTAL protection with the proper sensitivity.
- LED activates on impact activation and goes out on restore.
- Adjustable potentiometer for impact sensitivity.
- Effective with vertical or horizontal mount.
- Replaceable extra long-life batteries: 2-3VDC lithium coin cell.
- Small and narrow switch package.
- Superior RF performance, even on steel surfaces.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-SHK-319-NN 319.5 MHz: UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
RF-SHK-345-NN 345 MHz: Honeywell® and 2GIG®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 612-567-4822 | E: Sales@MaxOutTech.com