Wireless Door and Gate Sensor - Outdoor
Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
Available in White or Brown
MINI WIRELESS DOOR AND GATE SENSOR
The RF-CMDWS-OD is an wireless outdoor sensor that is supervised to detect openings and closings of a gate or a door. The unique design allows mounting the device outdoors. The sensor and magnet are mounted using screws (included) or plastic zip-type straps to secure to a post.
Powered by two extra long-life batteries. Available with either a white or brown enclosure, 319.5 or 345 MHz frequencies.
- Rugged design to withstand outdoor application..
- Small in size; 1/2 the size of other outdoor door and gate sensors.
- Very small footprint. Sensor:3.39"L x 1.34" W x .79" H. Magnet: 2.36"L x .83" W x .8" H.
- Mounting with screws, zip-type plastic straps or use both.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- 2 extra long-life batteries.
Part Numbers and Compatibility:
RF-CMDWS-OD-319-NN 319.5 MHz: UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
RF-CMDWS-OD-345-NN 345 MHz: Honeywell®, 2GIG®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 612-567-4822 | E: Sales@MaxOutTech.com