Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
WIRELESS SHOCK-DOOR/WINDOW SENSOR
The Wireless Shock - Door/Window Sensor is a wireless shock sensor designed to detect vibrations made by an intruder attempting to break a window or door. The shock sensor contains a tiny piezo detection device that detects vibrations when mounted on a window frame or door frame. The detection circuit can be adjusted during installation to ensure maximum coverage with the proper sensitivity. Built-in reed switch to monitor the opening and closing of doors and windows.
Wireless Shock - Door / Window Sensors
- LED activates on shock activation and goes out on restore.
- Adjustable potentiometer for shock sensitivity.
- Effective with vertical or horizontal mount.
- Replaceable extra long-life batteries: 2-3VDC lithium coin cell.
- Small and narrow switch package.
- Superior RF performance, even on steel surfaces.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-SHK-319-NN 319.5 MHz: UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
RF-SHK-345-NN 345 MHz: Honeywell® and 2GIG®
RF-SHK-433-NN 433 MHz: DSC®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 612-567-4822 | E: Sales@MaxOutTech.com