CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR - Wireless
The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a 3V battery powered wireless detector intended for use with a compatible wireless alarm system. The detector consists of an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor assembly coupled to a wireless transmitter. The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm communicates with the control panel and can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver. Refer to the wireless system’s instruction for the maximum number of transmitters that can be supported.
IMPORTANT: This detector must be tested and maintained regularly following NFPA 720 requirements.
This device is designed to protect individuals from the acute effects of carbon monoxide exposure. .
- End-of-Life feature.
- Tricolored LED (green, yellow, red) provides local visual status indication for normal operation,
alarm, low battery, trouble and end-of-life.
- Local sounder; Audible Signal (temp 4 tone): 85 dBA min. in alarm (at 10ft (3m)).
- Test/Hush button.
- Power Source: One 3-volt CR123A Lithium Battery.
- Operating Current: 10 μA.
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C).
- Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing.
- Superior RF range and performance.
- Size; 5 x 2 inches.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-APCO-345-NN: 345 MHz. Honeywell® and 2GIG®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 763-497-1059 | E: Info@MaxOutTech.com