GLASS BREAK DETECTOR - Wireless
The Wireless Glass Break Detector is used to detect breaking glass
that may result in entry - sending an alarm to the control panel.
A red LED light is used to convey messages on detector status.
Powered is supplied by two long-life replaceable 3-VDC,
- Selectable sensitivity.
- Test mode.
- Signals: supervisory, tamper, and low battery.
- Tamper for added security.
- Two Replaceable extra long-life battery 1-CR123 lithium.
- Superior RF range and performance.
- Compact size; 3.8 x 2.75 x .8 inches.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-ARGB-NN: 319.5 MHz. UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 763-497-1059 | E: Info@MaxOutTech.com