Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
MINI RATE-OF-RISE HEAT DETECTOR - Wireless
The RF-ROR series (Radio Frequency Rate-of-Rise) and the hardwire version of wireless heat detectors use electronic processing to detect and report rising heat conditions. The micro-processor trips the on-board transmitter when the temperature at the detector location reaches a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C) or 200°F (93°C).
- Automatic reset after sensor cools.
- Ceiling mount with very small footprint.
- Tamper switch.
- Extra long-life battery.
- UL 521-Heat detectors for fire and protective signaling systems.
- UL 985-Household fire warning systems units.
- CAN/ULC-S530-Heat actuated fire detectors for fire alarm systems.
Selectable temperature, 135°F (57°C) or 200°F (93°C).
Part Numbers and Compatibility: RF-ROR-135S-319-NN 319.5 MHz: UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®