Wireless Security and Life-Safety Sensing Products
Professional Sensing Products for Professional Security Dealers
SMOKE/HEAT DETECTOR - Wireless
The Wireless Smoke/Heat Alarm is a battery powered wireless detector intended for use with a compatible wireless alarm system. The detector has a built-in wireless transmitter, which communicates with the control panel. When smoke is detected, the alarm sounds a loud local alarm and the built-in transmitter sends a signal to the control panel. The Wireless Smoke Heat Alarm contains an integrated fixed 41°F temperature freeze sensor that will send a warning signal based on temperature detected. This detector is designed to provide protection with 70-foot spacing capability.
The detector can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver. Refer to the wireless system’s instruction for the maximum number of transmitters that can be supported.
- Transmitter Frequency: 345 MHz.
- Dimensions: 5’’ x 2.5’’ high.
- Spacing rating: 70ft.
- Audible Signal (ANSI Temporal 3): 85dBA min. in alarm.
- Sensitivity: 1.26 - 2.39%/foot.
- Operating Temperature: 40°-100°F (4.4°-37.8°C).
- Supplementary heat rating: 135°F.
- Replaceable long-life battery 3-AAA.
- Superior RF range and performance.
Compatibility and Part Numbers: RF-APSMK-345-NN: 345 MHz. Honeywell® and 2GIG®