WATER SENSOR - Wireless
Wherever the possibility of unwanted water exists in a home or business—the Water Sensor
is the ideal “peace of mind” sensor to add to your security and life safety system.
If the possibility of water / toilet overflow, hose leak, sump pump failure, or pipe leak—the
Water Sensor is on-guard to alert of water accumulation and damage. Water is detected
when water rises to the contacts, 1/32" from the floor. Sensor checks for water every 5 seconds and requires two positive checks for a valid alarm—reduces false alarms.
Suggested placement areas include;
• Near Hot Water Heater
• Near Washing Machine Water Hoses
• Under Sinks
• Near Sump Pumps
• Near Bath or Hot Tubs
Water Detection Probe is very sensitive-detecting as little as 1/32" of water when water contacts both probes at once. Detects water early and reports signal/alarm to control panel before severe water damage can occur.
Patented antenna design*.
• Maximizes signal transmission strength while minimizing battery energy draw-extending
battery replacement time.
• Two battery design vs. one in competitive sensors. Delivers more than double battery life.
• Easy to install. Easy to “Learn” into: 319.5 MHz control panels, such as UTC® Interlogix, GE®,
• Compact Size, attractive design, matt finish, and neutral color complement any décor.
Compatibility and Part Numbers:
RF-WATER-319-NN: 319.5 MHz. UTC®, Interlogix®, GE®, ITI®, and Qolsys®
©2018 MaxOutTM Technology. 12075 43rd Street NE, Suite: 500, St. Michael, MN 55376 | W: MaxOutTech.com | P: 763-497-1059 | E: Info@MaxOutTech.com